Hair Loss Treatment: The Natural Way
2. Invest in a good comb and hair brush. Most people underestimate the value of a great comb and brush as they are unaware of what these hair tools do for you. The proper comb and brush assist in keeping a healthy head of hair.
3. Never flip the ends of your hair with your comb or brush, this causes split broken ends. Use slow straight down and out strokes with a smooth slow motion.
4. Ensure your scalp has good circulation – sleep on a small pillow so that the blood can reach your scalp to feed the hair follicles. If you have circulation problems, try this simple exercise once or twice daily. Lie flat on your back across a bed or couch and let your head hang backwards over the edge so that it is lower than your body. This position eases the flow of the blood to your scalp and brings valuable oxygen and nutrients to the follicles.5. Never comb or brush your hair when wet. Wet hair can break easily and be damaged. Towel dry your hair until it’s damp, then carefully brush lightly and very gently. Never pull or stretch your hair.6. Hot curlers should only be used if you use end papers to protect the hair. They are the worst enemy for long hair. With short hair you can keep cutting off the damaged ends.7. Use a good natural shampoo, cream rinse or conditioner that will make combing out a smooth easy task.8. Over drying the hair can cause damage to your hair, and in some causes brittle hair. Learn how long it takes to dry your hair, and time it to avoid damage.9. Trim or cut your hair regularly, especially if you are trying to grow your hair long. This also prevents split ends before they spread up the hair shaft.10. Hair tends to grow faster when we get adequate nutrition, stimulation and rest, so be sure to sleep at night and stimulate new hair growth.
1. Eat as much unprocessed natural foods as possible2. Cook your food as little as possible, i.e. eat 60% raw foods3. Take a multi vitamin supplement to provide vital nutrients that you may not be getting from the food you eat
1. Salt – keep it off the dinner table2. Alcohol – it does not allow many nutrients to assimilate properly into the body3. Sugar – too much refined sugar destroys the vitamin B family
4. Smoking impeded circulation. Notably circulation is one of the main factors necessary for proper hair growth5. Stress – prolonged stress may cause the depletion of important hair stimulating vitamins and minerals
6. Crash dieting has alarming side effects. Many women follow the latest diet fads and experience hair loss